Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A New Outlook on Life....

I know I should be happier now than I have ever been because I just got married, but I haven't been. I realized the reason is my attitude, I have had a very poor outlook of life lately because of all my health issues. I am no longer going to focus on this part of my life. I am going to turn all my attention and thoughts to all the things I am blessed with in life. One of those great things would be my wonderful husband. He has stood right by my side during some extremely difficult times in my life. My family also deserves great credit because without them I would not be the person I am. I will from this point on think positive thoughts and surround myself with positive people. The reason I am putting this out there for you all to see is because if you write a goal down you are more likely to reach it. Also, I feel like now that I told everyone I really have to stick to this!! No matter what hand you are dealt it could always be worse. I thank God for all that I have and all there is to come!!

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

Ashlee,
You are such a strong person and you have been through a lot...I know you can look past it and be thankful for all you have...We'll keep you in our prayers...and let me know if I can do anything for you.
Love you!

The Wiemers said...

We all need to be a little more postive in our daily lives. Hang in there!