They all look cute! I don't have that much patience to learn.
Thanks ash for doing my page... now I need to just spend time with you to do it on my own. LOL Thanks babe!
Send me the website that you go to to get your cute stuff. :) Send it to my gmail. :)
I just emailed you. THANKS AGAIN
Cute Cute!
Okay so check it out... I DID IT!!! Sorry I still love the one you did for me too so I added it also on my page.
Would you mind posting which website you get your backgrounds etc. from? You've done a great job! All of your designs are really neat.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They all look cute! I don't have that much patience to learn.
Thanks ash for doing my page... now I need to just spend time with you to do it on my own. LOL Thanks babe!
Send me the website that you go to to get your cute stuff. :) Send it to my gmail. :)
I just emailed you. THANKS AGAIN
Cute Cute!
Okay so check it out... I DID IT!!! Sorry I still love the one you did for me too so I added it also on my page.
Would you mind posting which website you get your backgrounds etc. from? You've done a great job! All of your designs are really neat.
Post a Comment