Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our FULL weekend...

Well on Friday after Gordon got off work we headed to Bellville for the craw fish boil. It was not at all what I had expected, there was soooo much craw fish!! They give you a huge tray at first then if you go back for seconds they give you a ice cream tub full. The boys ate a ton, it was a little too much work for me.

This was my tray of craw fish!!


After we about shut down the craw fish boil the guys wanted to head to a little bar called the Blue Moon. Here are a few pics from there.
The "Guys" Gordon, Bryan(George's brother), & George (I don't know what is up with that face!!)


FamilyGordon and I

On Saturday we were able to go to Koby's first baseball game of the season, they are all sooo cute!! Koby had a great hit and made it to second base, then his teammate brought him home!! We were so excited here is a video of that run.

He is such a BIG boy now!!

After the ball game we went and got ready to go to the wedding. It was at the Spring Chateau, which was so pretty. The ceremony was outdoors and the reception was inside. All and all we had a great weekend it worked out great that the wedding was not too far from Shellie and George's. We really enjoyed spending time with them, I miss them so much. I was really happy we got to see Koby's game I was afraid we wouldn't be able to. Well I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Here are a few more pics...

Gordon and I before we left for the weddingKoby and his uncle playing gameboyKoby and I (yes he put bunny ears on me, he thinks he is so funny)

4 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

wow you can tell the excitment of the camera when Koby got a hit. :) Glad you guys all got to visit. Love you all

ajphillips said...

i like the new blog!!!

Whitney said...

The last time I at crawfish was at my 21st birthday. It was at the San Angelo picnic with Pat Green. I drank a little too much (the only reason I even tried it) and ended up throwing up the red pepper spiced crawfish later that night. It was awful... my esophogus was on fire!

schaefer's said...

I have never had crawfish.. do you like them? I guess after you get past all the eyes watching.. perhaps they'd be ok??..lol...I am glad you had so much fun! Its great that you sisters spent the weekend together.. and Koby is so cute! I bet that was a lot of fun watching Koby play ball, and I am sure he really was so glad you came! Thanks for adding the pictures!