Ok...ok I know that I promised not to change the background again but I couldn't resist when I saw this one. I love black and white!! I am actually thinking about changing the bedding in our room to that. I want a black and white comforter and either red or green accents with it. I change my mind all the time as you can tell. I love it and hate it because I am always wanting to change my bedding or rearrange the furniture, which can get a little expensive. I am going to have to wait a little while for the bedding so that is why I changed my blog, I guess I will test it out!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week, we made it over the hump two more days to go!!! I just want to say a quick hello to Shellie, George and Koby!!! Miss you guys!! Shellie has been subbing a lot at Koby's school so I haven't really got a chance to talk to her much. Koby, I heard about how great baseball is going, keep it up!! Gordon and I will have to make it up for another game. Love ya!!:)

the bedding I want from target, I think it would be so cute with red pillows and sheets!!
3 comments:
I love black and white damask. I almost did Kennedy's room in black and white damask, black and white polk-a-dots and apple green.
Very cute background!
We have been good just nothing to blog about lately. How are you doing??
I almost bought that same bedspread for our guest room but found another one on sale. I love the black and white.
Post a Comment