Friday, April 11, 2008
Heading to the coast...YEA!!
Later today we are going to the coast, I am so excited because I really need some sun. Mom, Dad, Shellie, George and Koby will be there so we will have a blast. The guys are going to be in a fishing tournament, so us girls will have some fun mother, daughter, sister time!!! Gordon is finally going to be able to use his brand new rod and reel he got for Christmas. So that's all I have for now. I have been subbed Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. It was a lot of fun because it gave me a real taste of what it would be like when I get to teach for a week. I was extremely tired but I know I just have to get used to it. Still no news on the jobs there is a lot going on with the new school, I have heard they are just waiting on the money. It was looking really good for me there at the new school but they have moved more teachers over from Comal, so there are not as many openings as we once thought. Oh well I just have to wait!! The not knowing is killing me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun!
Post a Comment