Monday, May 26, 2008

PICTURES!!!

So we finally have some pictures, and of course they are not in any kind of order. Saturday night we went to a wedding but we forgot to take a picture. Sunday, we went to church then to lunch it was Vicki's birthday. After that we went out to the lake and met up with the Gregsons. Here is were the pictures come in...
this is Chad and Gordon on the tube trying not to get thrown out!!
Chad and Gordon again
This is Kayla and I we had so much fun

Chad being silly
The boys

Oh....this is a little deer that the boys found on the side of the road by our house. They are ALWAYS bring home animals. We could have our own petting zoo!!
Here they are feeding her, she is so cute!!

This is one of my cutie pie brother-in-laws with his beautiful girlfriend before prom. I just had to show them off!!





2 comments:

The Wiemers said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! That deer is so cute. I will have to show Scott.

ajphillips said...

Awwh that baby deer is so cute. The lake looked so fun!