Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Special Birthday!!!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy KOBY!!!!


I just love this picture, as you can see he loves the ladies!!
My favorite nephew (I can say that because he is my one and only) is turning 8 today!!! Koby I hope you have a GREAT birthday, glad your party was a blast. Can't wait to see the pictures of PaPa skating!! HAHA!! You will have one more present to open when you get back down here!! I can't believe that he has grown up so fast. It feels like yesterday I was 16 and finding out my sister was having him. I jumped up and down on my bed that morning before school, I was so excited I had to tell everyone!! It's funny how much love you can feel for such a little thing, but it just takes you over. He has been such a joy in all of our lives, making us laugh more than we ever have!! I love you Koby so very much and you will always have a very special place in you Aunts heart!!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is my baby. I love this kid. He had such a good time at his skating party. He had quite a few girls around him. I'm so crazy, thinking I could skate. I shook and then I fell flat on my back. PaPa and George skated pretty good and Shellie did a little.

Ashlee, I like that hair style. I think you should do that.

Mom

Candice Ronshausen said...

Happy birthday KOBY!!! I can't believe you are 8 already! Love you guys!

Oh and good luck on picking a hairstyle because I can't find anything I want either!!