We just got the Wii Fit the other day and it is soooo much fun!!! It is really the neatest thing. It comes with this balance board that you stand on, it will test your balance, your BMI and gives you your Wii fit age. It has all sorts of fun stuff from yoga, strength training, aerobics and balance games. So far we have been on it every night and our BMI's have improved and our age has gone down!! I love doing it because you are really working out but you don't even feel like it because you are having so much fun. Gordon and I have made it into a little competition. I love when I get a better score than him in something (is that bad??HAHA)!!
the balance board
3 comments:
That does sound fun! Our neighbors have a Wii....but I won't ever play it, Jordan has. (the guitar one & golf) I'm afraid I would embarass myself.
Alisha is going to get that... just haven't found it yet anywhere around austin. It looks like it would keep you in ALOT of shape!
Sounds like a good way to workout which is what I need.
Post a Comment