Tuesday, July 29, 2008

As I wait by the phone...

I repeat this verse to myself: (Thanks Cheryl for sharing this)
Jeremiah 29:11-14
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord.

If any of you know me very well you know that I'm not a very patient person, so this waiting is killing me. When someone tells me "early next week" I think Monday but I guess I was wrong. I haven't heard anything yet about the job. I know that he is going to call because in the interview he said that he would let me know one way or the other. I told him that that would be very much appreciated!!!

I'm sure you all are so sick of hearing about all this, but sorry this is where I am in life at this time and my blog has really become a way for me to get it all out. Hopefully today this can all come to a end. It's a balance between trying to be optimistic and not getting my hopes up.

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

Hurry up and wait! I know how you feel, makes you want to call them so bad!!!