Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What’s been going on…

You may ask yourself what has Ashlee been up to that she has no time to blog...well nothing real interesting just life!!  I know you don't all stay up at night wondering what's going on in my life, but I will tell ya anyways. HA

Well the Hubs and I made it another year…yep Gordon and I have been married TWO years.  I can honestly say that I love him more today than the day we married (November 10,2007).  I am convinced that no other man would put up with me and he does it with such grace.  He truly is my best friend and I enjoy every second I spend with him.  We have an extremely strong marriage that will last a life time!!  I’m not real big on extravagant gifts.  We are trying to save every penny we can for the future.  To tell you how much we know each other, he came home with a card and Sour Patch Kids for me and I gave him a card and Reese's Pieces!! I thought that was pretty funny.

On to a school update…I'm not real sure what has gotten into my kids but they have been NUTS the last few weeks.  I think we are all ready for the Thanksgiving break.  I will just put it this way we had a little lesson on RESPECT.  This generation of kids has no idea what that word means.  I stood proudly on my soapbox for a long while on that topic.  Bless their hearts I went on and on like the energizer bunny.  Wait what am I saying bless their hearts they are the ones who drove me to it...BLESS MY HEART!! hehe  I’m REALLY looking forward to Thanksgiving.  Don’t get me wrong I still LOVE my job and my kiddos, we just all need a break!!

This past weekend my mom and I did a little shopping.  I am in need of some new pants for work but had no such luck.  I did get some cute tops. I gave Gordon a little project to work on Sunday while I cleaned.  He made me a jewelry hanger thing.  Yes that is what I call it.  I’m not a big fan of jewelry boxes because everything gets all tangled up.

IMG_0184 I guess that gives you a little idea of what I have been doing.  There has been a lot more in between but all my weeks are starting to run together.  Just for fun I will leave you with a funny picture of Cole after his bath.  Good grief he looks like a gremlin.  Gordon says he has a face only a mother could love…poor baby!!   

IMG_0165

1 comment:

Candice Ronshausen said...

Aww... happy belated anniversary! Miss you guys!