Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Well the cats out of the bag....

My husband has been giving me grief the whole time I have been planning this reveal party saying that I wouldn't be able to keep the secret.  Well today we had the sonogram and found out the sex of our baby we were going to keep it under wraps till Friday.   My mom wanted me to call and just let her know that everything was ok.  Gordon thought that he should call her because I would spill the beans.  Shellie answered the phone and he was doing really good and then he did it....he said...HIS!!!  Then he quickly hung up on my sister because I guess he thought it would make it go away if he hung up.  So I called my sister back and we had a good laugh about it.  We decided that since they knew we needed to tell his family.  It was so much fun to tell everyone that we have a SON!!!  I'm almost relieved that he spilled it because I'm sure I would have eventually.  In his defense he was just so excited I think he would have yelled it from the roof top.  I'm just so excited to see Gordon and his son interact with each other and I know Jaxon will learn so much from his daddy.  It also won't hurt if he turns out to be a mommas boy!!

So on to the pictures of our little guy:  FYI he was not shy and I will be using these pictures as blackmail one day!! HA

JAXON ROSWELL WARD
My sweet baby sucking his thumb
He was so tired he put his little hand over his face
I love that little profile
and the money shot...told ya he was not shy!!


7 comments:

Whitney said...

Awww... congratulations! I loved your boys bedding anyways! ;)

Shelley said...

CONGRATS! How exciting!

Tanner's Mom said...

Congrats! Boys are sweet and they are most definitely Momma's boys!

The Wiemers said...

Those are really good pictures! Cooper and Jaxon will have a lot of fun getting into trouble. I am glad he is going to have a little cousin to play with. So excited for you!

Candice Ronshausen said...

Yea that is 100% a baby boy! LMAO!! I love you guys..can't wait to see the little man when he pops out.

ajphillips said...

So who's little nose is that? I'm thinking maybe your mom's! Great profile pictures...you can really see what he looks like! Now you can start buying lots of stuff!

Glenna said...

Congratulations. Those little boys are fun too. Can't believe how clear the profile picture is of him. He will be here before you know it.