My doctors appointment went great yesterday. I was still spilling some protein but they are not too concerned because my blood pressure was really good. We have a sonogram every week to check on Jaxon and he is doing just fine. We also do a non-stress test each week. Mr. Jax was grooving in there. I think he even kicked the monitor off a few times. Dr. H said it all looked great. We are still on schedule for the induction August 2nd. Dr. H feels we won't need the version because he will turn in time. I sure hope he is right, but he did agree and feel we should try that before doing a C-section. There is absolutely nothing wrong with c-sections, I was a c-section baby and it I might say so myself I had a very pretty head...haha. We just feel with the diabetes and the chances for infection we should try the other route first. But no matter what in the end all that matters is that Jax gets here safe and sound.
I will have to say the closer the end gets here the more nervous I'm getting. I feel like that's all I think about right now. I know that I am in great, capable hands not only with my doctors but my wonderful husband and the rest of our families.
Speaking of my husband, I couldn't have asked for a better partner to go through this special moment with. He truly is my best friend and has been with me from the very beginning of my diabetes diagnoses. When most guys in college would have walked out because it was just too much, Gordon stayed by my side. He knows just about as much about diabetes as I do because he cares that much. It's not always easy and I have my days when I wonder "why?" but knowing that I have him (Gordon and God) by my side each day makes it very doable.
I just pray that I have done my part to keep my baby healthy while he has been growing inside of me and that he will come out just as perfect as he can be. What a blessing it has been to have him inside of me and to bond with him like no other person can. He is such a wonderful gift from God and I know that no matter what happens from here on out it is his plan. I'm just so ready to kiss that sweet little face that I have been so lucky to get a sneak peek at all these weeks.
Sweet baby boy mommy loves you so much already and I have been dreaming of this for such a long time. You are going to have such a wonderful life because daddy and I will make sure of it. I hope that you come to know and love the Lord and that we can all make him happy as a family.
Sorry to get so sappy I just want to document how I feeling here at the end!!
4 comments:
That's great news!
Thanks for the comment!
Girl, it's your blog, get sappy!
You and Gordon are going to be great parents....I can feel your love and I am so happy for you. I remember feeling the excitement and just cherishing the blessing!
Get ready because it gets better and better!
Thanks for stopping by my blog again! Your getting so close...bet you can't wait to meet your little guy!
It is such an exciting time and you get so anxious towards the end! Glad to hear the good news!
Post a Comment