Thursday, July 1, 2010

Little by little

Jaxon’s room is really coming together.  It is more than I could have ever asked for!!  I was getting a little worried there for a little while because it’s a little different, but I LOVE it.  Gordon is working on cutting the chair rail and crown molding.  Bless his heart that does not look like fun.  I also ordered the glider and ottoman which should be in in about a week or so.  I can’t wait for it to be here because I could just sleep in that thing. 

A very talented friend of mine is going to paint Jaxon’s name above his crib.  It’s going to be done a little different so you will have to stay tuned for that one!! 

Jaxs room 002Jaxs room 003Jaxs room 004

This is where the glider will go.  Mom and I also got the material for the panels.  We just got a canvas looking fabric and some brown trim.  We thought that would be more “boyish”.

Jaxs room 006 I finally found a diaper bag that I liked!!  Actually I LOVE IT!!  It has straps so you can carry it like a backpack which I think will come in handy when  Jaxon is on my hip.

There are still some things to finish up but we will get there!!  I will update as we finish things.

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

Looks great and love the PPB bag! Can't wait to see it finished. you're lucky she is painting that for you...that stuff is very expensive. I know Whit priced something and it was like $500! Will be waiting for your next update!

Unknown said...

love the bag!!!! his nursery is tooo cute!

Love with a Latte said...

The nursery is so cute! I love the bag as well! I have a new blog btw. tomandchea.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!

Whitney said...

Love the diaper bag! Petunia Pickle Bottom has the cutest stuff!

M'chelle said...

The nursery looks great! Love the diaper bag too! (it is the same style I have...just a different print...you'll love it!)