Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet Pictures!!

The pictures from the hospital came in today.  I think they turned out really cute considering that we were in the NICU and REALLY ready to GO HOME!!!







and last but not least my favorite!!

my sweet handsome boys...gosh I couldn't love them anymore!!

6 comments:

Tanner's Mom said...

He is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! That last picture melts my heart!

I love to watch moments like that!

YOu are blessed....I know you are soaking it up!

ajphillips said...

He looks completely different in these pictures! I can see Gordon in him here! Cutie!

Candice Ronshausen said...

HE IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!

The Wiemers said...

I agree with Ashley he doesn't even look the same. He doesn't look like a new born so bright eyed! Precious, precious baby!

Unknown said...

ooh what precious pictures... he is quite the handsome little man. i think it's so funny how the hospital camera person tries to prop them up. my sister had ella's pictures taken there too and it's amazing the things she can do to make it look natural! congrats again... you have a very cute little one your hands!

Glenna said...

I have to agree with Ash and Kim that he looks totally different in these pictures than the very first ones. I think he favors Gordan. He is a sweetie pie from the looks of his pictures. Glad you are enjoying motherhood.