Gosh life is just passing me by!! I wish I had the time just to slow down and soak it all up. My baby boy is 4 months (and a few weeks) old!! I just can’t believe how much he is growing and changing. We had his 4 month well baby check up on Friday and here is how he checked out:
Weight- 15.1 lbs 42nd percentile
Length- okay so I can’t remember the length because I was just blown away that he went from the 30th percentile to the 60th!! Daddy was VERY happy about that hehe
Head- I thought he had a pretty big head but I guess not, it’s in the 13th percentile
Jaxon,
You are my sweet, sweet boy!! Your mommy and daddy love you so much it’s unreal. We always say “what did we do without him?” You are doing so many fun things right now. You are rolling over ALL THE TIME. We put you on your play mat and not two seconds later you are on your belly. You don’t like it too much and you let us know you want back on your back, but then there you go again as soon as we flip you over.
Your smile just melts my heart. All we have to do is talk a little crazy or give you a big smile and there you go. You will track me with your eyes and I just love that…it makes mommy feel very special. Sometimes I think you know what I’m saying because you will talk back a little.
Jaxon son you are so STRONG already! I think your mother is in for it. You will grip our hands, toys and hair and will not let go for anything. Speaking of hands, you LOVE yours. You are not too interested in your paci anymore you would rather stick your fist in there. You are already trying to sit up. I know crazy…just slow down little man. You do mini crunches all the time. I guess you want to get a head start on that six pack.
We started cereal on Saturday and you really liked it. I think most of it ended up on your bib but that’s okay we will get the hang of that darn spoon. You will start on veggies next week and then fruits. I think you are going to be a good eater. You seem very interested in our food.
This past Sunday on your Mimi’s birthday (December 5th) you were dedicated to the Lord. This is a commitment that your daddy and I have made. We are going to do our best to raise you the way God wants us to. We will show you the way and hopefully one day you will choose to accept Jesus into your heart. What a special day it was Jaxon. We took you up in front of the whole congregation and Pastor Ray prayed over us as a family. Our family was there to celebrate this special time with us and they will help us teach and lead you the right way!!
Baby boy I love you so very much and just wish I could freeze time. Mommy needs to learn not to sweat the small stuff and just enjoy every second that I have with you. I know I will never get this time back and I don’t want to have one single regret. You are an absolute joy and you have just filled my heart.
Love,
Mommy






2 comments:
Aw! This is the sweetest post! I am in tears! I know exactly what you mean....sweating the small stuff! I think as women....it's in our gene ;)
He is adorable! It does fly by and I am hanging on for dear life to my little man....
Hope your good!
Sweet pictures and so glad to see them all! I can't believe he is already 4 months so I know it must really seem like it flying by for you! Y'all have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment