You are 9 months today and it seems like time is just flying by. You are into everything!! Your crawling has enabled you to explore all sorts of things. You can get around pretty fast...mommy and daddy even lost you in the house the other day and we about had a heart attack. You ventured down the hall for the first time and we didn't know you could do that yet!! You had your first bruise on your head, you did one of those can't catch your breath cries and it just broke my heart. Mom better toughen up because I'm sure that's just the first of many.
You are a great eater when you are not sick....which hasn't been very often. I feel like you were sick for a whole month bless your little heart. I think it's safe to say you got your daddy's bad allergies. I hope we get this under control soon. You will only eat 4 oz bottles. 4 is definitely your limit...you are not like you momma. Ha
You are wearing 6-9 month clothes. You are going to be just like your mom and dad very hard to shop for because of your build. You have a long torso but a small waist so 9 month pants and shorts are way too big for you. So we buy bigger for your top and smaller for your bottom.
You think everything is da-da or ba-ba. But last night you said ma-ma really good!! When you are sick I swear you say mom. You started waving but not at the right times, you do it when you are eating or just randomly. It's still the cutest thing ever.
Well Jaxon I know I say it every month but you truly are just a joy. We have so much fun watching you grow and discover new things. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter baby boy. I only have a few more months before your a year old and I just can't believe it. I love you baby doll and look forward to all the fun things in store for us!
Love,
Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment