Jaxon's first birthday is on Thursday so we had his party this past Sunday. Being gone two weeks before the party left me a little frazzled but it all came together so well and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Jaxon's party was construction themed and was at the clubhouse where my parents are going to be building their home. They have a really neat pool area so it was a lot of fun. We had a great turn out and it was so fun to see all the people that love our little boy all together. Some of those people have watched us grow up and now they get to see Jax grow up.
I will do a full party post as soon as I get the pictures from Gordon's aunt. She got some great pictures of Jaxon. I will leave you with one of the birthday boy and his cake. He got right into it!!

2 comments:
Awwwh I got really excited when I saw that you updated...then clicked over and there was only one picture. That was a tease :)
Ashlee- I have some pictures I am going to upload on my computer tonight. I grabbed my camera when yours went dead.
Happy Birthday to Jaxon Tomorrow! Love him to pieces!!
Praise the precious Lord that Georgie's tests came back clean. :-)
Post a Comment