Sunday, October 30, 2011

It’s catch up time again

Below you will find all sorts of posts from the last oh month or so.  I have just been in a blogging rut.  When I get overwhelmed with things I tend to just keep putting them off.  If you could see my house you would see I’m in a cleaning rut to.  I have a pretty good excuse, my baby has been sick once again.  He had strep to begin with then ended up with hand, foot and mouth disease.  Now I also have it.  Usually adults don’t get it but I am a diabetic so my immune system is pretty much worthless.  I have to say Jax has to be tougher than a boot because this stuff makes you miserable.  Okay enough with the excuses scroll down to see what the Ward’s have been up to lately. 

1 comment:

The Wiemers said...

Sorry you are feeling bad but I'm glad little man is feeling better! Hope you all get back on your feet soon! Love all the pictures!