So, I'm working on a little makeover here on the ol blog. I haven't done this in FOREVER so I am having to learn how to do it all over again!! So that being said it will look funny and out of whack for a few days...well maybe till the weekend.
On another note....did anyone else feel WAY more anxious with their second baby? I am freaking out!! I'm so worried about school and having everything ready. When I was out with Jax I missed the beginning of the year and with Kynlee I will be missing the end of the school year. I LOVE that I will have the whole summer with her but I'm a little bit of a control freak and it's really hard to turn all of my school stuff over.
Sorry I'm venting!! I know some of you that read my blog are also teachers. If you taught and went on maternity leave how did you organize your work for the sub? I'm trying to figure out if I should plan a week at a time or if I should try to have the whole 6-8 weeks planned and ready to go. I'm overwhelmed at the thought!!
No comments:
Post a Comment