Friday, March 15, 2013

Miss. Kynlee Grace Ward is here!!

Kynlee was going to be an April fools baby but she decided to play a little trick of her own on us and arrived at 6:59 am on March 14th. Sweet girl is a chunky monkey just like they predicted. She weighed 7.13 and is 19 inches.

For being only 36 weeks and 1 day she is a strong little girl!! Unlike poor Jax Miss K is eating well and did not have to go to the NICU. Her blood sugars are great and so are her lungs.

I was so very worried when I started having contractions in the real early hours of Thursday. I had never really experienced real contractions so I was totally clueless as to if I was really in labor. I just knew I needed to have a c-section so better off safe than sorry. We got to the hospital around 4:00 am and they got me all hooked up. Sure enough the contractions were getting pretty close and strong. They checked me and I was a 1 1/2-2 and 90% so they said I would for sure see my baby girl that day!!

I knew my doctor was planning on going out of town and I was so worried she wouldn't be there but thankfully she loves me and when she got the call she rushed over!! I could not ask for better doctors I'm so blessed that they treat me more like a family member than a patient. She even gave me a little kiss on the cheek when visiting me in recovery!! What a doctor!!

Big brother doesn't know exactly what to think of his baby sister. When he first saw her he said he wanted a "big Kynlee". Bless his little heart I guess he thought she would just come right out and play with him. Then later he said "I guess she's kind of cute". Lol. So Kynlee has big brothers stamp of approval and he is just ready for us all to be home.

So that's the little story of how we became parents to our sweet, sweet, little chucks!! She has just completed our family and we could not be happier.

I will make sure and post more pictures later!!





2 comments:

Tanner's Mom said...

Congrats she is so adorable! She has Tanner's birthday! That's a good day!
Keep posting pictures! Maybe we can motivate each other to keep up with this blog thing! LOL

Blessings!

Shelley said...

Ahhhh, Congrats!!!