Thursday, January 10, 2008

Makes me laugh...




This picture makes me laugh, yes that is my nephew Koby doing the sprinkler at our wedding reception. This kid is too funny, he has such a personality. I had to share this picture with you all. I miss you Koby and I wanted to let you know that your Aunt Ashlee loves you so very much and thinks that you are the coolest kid she has ever met. I love you, be good for your mom, and do good at school!! See ya soon!!

3 comments:

ajphillips said...

I'm just designing it in photoshop and then adding it as the picture. if you'll send me the pics you want and the style you want, and what you want it to say.. I can do you one. I can't figure out how to do the whole template thing yet...you can pay this one lady $50 to do it, but I know I can figure it out somehow cause she just uses istock photos. I did Whitney one too...don't think hers is up yet though!

ajphillips said...

yours looks a little scrunched...i might have to resize it and try again! I'll try tomorrow!

Candice Ronshausen said...

That boy is such a nut I miss him so much. Hope to see you all soon!