Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Two Wonderful Months

I would like to just start off by saying today was a lot better day, thank goodness that mood is gone!! Well tomorrow Gordon and I will be married for two months. I could not be happier that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, soul mate and partner in every way. Gordon is truly the love of my life and I really feel that God put us together. Why else would I have gone to Tarleton? He is the greatest thing, he treats me like a princess and allows me to act like one. He is my rock and keeps me going. He accepts the good, the bad and ALL the ugly!! He makes me feel like I am the most beautiful person in the world even when I just wake up and we all know that's not too pretty. I just had to let everyone know what a wonderful man I am married to!! I love you babe and I am so honored to be called your wife, I can't wait to see what life has in store for us!!

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

WOW! It doesn't seem that long. How did you do the music...I tried doing it last night and couldn't get it to work right.

ajphillips said...

Okay...I figured it out!