Tuesday, January 1, 2008

This Ones for You Shell...










Here are some pictures of the entertainment center we bought from my sister and brother-in-law. It really finished off our living room, I need to add some things to the top. Our house is really coming together, it has taken a lot of time but it was well worth the wait. This is such a blessing because it gives us time to get on our feet. I guess what they say is true "all good things come to those who wait." We have really made it our own and when we sit back and see all the hard work it is so rewarding. Gordon has really done a great job. As I am writing this he is working on the little bit of trim work we have left. I will post some more pics later today. Thanks Shellie we love the entertainment center!! Don't look to close at the picture frames I have to go get some pics from the wedding made and put in them!!

3 comments:

ajphillips said...

Your house looks really cute. I know what you mean...it is hard to not just want to go buy everything you need and want, but we're trying to do the same and just do a little at a time! It looks pretty though...I don't think Jordan and I could ever remodel a house. We're still working on redoing a small kitchen table! High five to you guys!

The Phillips said...

The livingroom looks great!! I am so proud of you and Gordon.

The Wiemers said...

Looks good. Maybe we can come see all the hard work you and Gordon have done the next time we are in.