Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Blah...Blah...Blah
That would describe my day and pretty much how my week is going. Do you ever just feel like you need to be all by yourself because any little thing can set you off? I think I am feeling this way because I am just waiting to start a new chapter in my life and that is teaching. I start my classes on Saturday and I am sooo ready!! I have been wanting to teach for a long time, but went down a different path first. I really feel this is what I was made to do, I sure hope I'm right. Gordon and I are ready to get on with our lives and make some changes but we can't do that on one income. It won't be long, I hope I can get a job for this coming year! Well here is to a better day tomorrow!! Oh...I also need to wish my brother-in-law a very Happy Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What program are u doing to get your teacher certification? I thought about getting mine just as a back-up plan! Also, will you send me your King Ranch recipe (ajphillips07@hotmail.com)
Have a good week!
Post a Comment