Sunday, January 13, 2008

We have Carpet...YEAH!

Today we went down to my sisters house and got a huge piece of bound carpet she had in her living room. We put in our house along with the entertainment center from them. Thanks to my sister and George we have a very cozy living room. Thank ya'll very much we love it all! I am adding pictures of our finished living room, our bedroom, and our almost finished kitchen. We still have a long way to go but it's so much work we have to take it slow. By the time we get finished with this place we won't want to move out because we will love it so much.

the living room with carpet!! It fit perfect.



Our bedroom, yes that is tin on the wall. It was not textured when we moved in so that was our solution. We still need to trim it out.


The Kitchen...this was the room we totally gutted and re-did

the island is my favorite!

7 comments:

The Phillips said...

Ashlee & Gordon....The house looks GREAT! I am so proud of you guys. Love you..Shellie

Candice Ronshausen said...

Your house looks so good, Gordon did such a great job. Well so did you with the decorating.
I can't wait till we start building or even get a house. Hopefully really soon. Then I may need you to come and help me decorate!

Love you!

ajphillips said...

Wow! I'm impressed...looks good!

The Wiemers said...

It all looks good. I really like your bedroom. I would have never thought to do someting like that.

Anonymous said...

Ashlee, your house is ADOROABLE!!! the tin is soooooo cute. the whole thing is so rustic and awesome...i love it all! i hope some day my house looks like that. maybe you should have taken up interior decorating!!

Whitney said...

It looks just like ya'll! I like your header- very cute!

Candice Ronshausen said...

I would have to say I love that island too. Matt wants to build one for the new house so I am going to have to ask you Did Gordon build that or did you guys buy it that way?? Email me and let me know!!!