Hey Shell I just wanted to let you know I miss you like crazy. I know, I know it's only been about a week and we have gone a lot longer without seeing each other but for some reason I really miss you guys. Yes, we have talked just about everyday. I guess I'm just crazy, you really are more than a sister to me and your song on your page is want got me thinking about all this. We didn't really grow up with the traditional sister relationship but we sure have become close and I'm lucky to have you for a sister and yes sometimes a mom. HAHA! I wouldn't trade you for the world. I also wanted to thank you again for all you have done for Gordon and I. I love you hope you have a great week.
Koby,
Work really hard on that homework. You are such a smart boy and I'm so very proud to be your Aunt. You take good care of tooter. Call me sometime and give me an update on how school is. I bet you can't wait for baseball that is going to be so much fun, I promise your Uncle Gordon and I will make it up there to watch a game! Ok well I love you!! Have a good week at school.
4 comments:
Ok did you cry when you writting all that? Yes, I miss you too! And Mom!
I miss them too. I am going to have to make a trip to come see you guys and shell too!
Okay so just so you guys know we got approved. I will keep you updated on what we get or where we go. I can't wait I am so excited and sad at the same time because we will be moving far away from mom but closer to haley bear! I love you both
Ashlee, You are so cute! I am so glad that you wrote such a beautiful note about Shellie! She is wonderful! I just about cried reading it! Don't worry, you'll remain as close as you've become! The both of you are so cute, really! The pic on her blog at your wedding with you two wearing your boots is priceless- it says it all !
So I finally figure out how to add the friends to my page. hahaha! I am so excited I am getting addicted quick. Might have to get rid of myspace. LOL
Hope you are doing well Love ya!
Post a Comment