Ok so my sisters friend Shelly made this list and wanted us all to make one. It's 50 random things about me that you may or may not know. I will try my best but they are not going to be as funny as Shelly's. So here it goes.....
1) When I was little I always wanted to be Reba, so I would walk around with a fisher price radio with a microphone singing her songs.
2) I couldn't say "Texas" so it was "Tec-as".
3) I would blame things that I did on my big sister and when that didn't work I would blame it on my "Cricket" doll. You know the one that you put a tape in her and she would talk.
4) I can't stand corndogs because they remind me of daycare.
5) When my sister would keep me in the summers she would tell me if I was not good she would hang me by my underwear in the closet.
6) Shellie and I would wrestle when I was like 5 (I think she had an advantage!!)
7) I would go into my sisters room to hang out but really I just knew that it drove her crazy and I thought it was funny.
8) I would flirt with ALL my sisters boyfriends and just thought I was so cool for doing so!!
9) Christine (my best friend for 18 years) and I got caught playing with barbies when we were way too old to be playing with them.
10) I sucked my thumb till I was 7.
11) I still will pull the bear out that I would "silky" every once and I a while. Why did I just tell the whole world that!!!!!!!!
12) Shellie and I used to sing into straws in her crappy car.
13) I have hit more than one parked car. OOPS!!!
14) I can not sing at all but that does not stop me, I love to sing!! (really, really loud...even when I don't know all the words I will make them up!!)
15) My husband thinks that I have a hearing problem because I like the radio, and TV really loud.
16) I am extremely spoiled....but you all knew that.
17) I am extremely stubborn....again something you all might know very well.
18) I can do this great trick which is to get my husband to do just about anything I say by just saying a couple of words like "I'm hot" and magically he will get up and turn the air on. HAHA I love you babe you are the BEST! He hates when I do that.
19) I am a HUGE baby because that's what I have always been and that's what I know how to be.
20) I have the best family in the WORLD!!! You all knew that!!
21) I really like to be by myself, I have to have my alone time.
22) I have really, really bad PMS you don't want to be around me during "that" time of the month.
23) Oh...this is funny My mom put Dr. Pepper in my bottle at my first birthday party. No wonder I love Dr.Pepper.
24) My favorite food is Chinese also I think because of mom because she ate it all the time when she was pregnant with me.
25) I love, love to shop which is my I have a major in fashion merchandising but hated it when I got into retail because I wanted to be the one shopping not working...God forbid...HAHA.
26) I am a lot like my dad, we are freaks about being clean.
27) I am a hypercondriac when I watch House I think I have whatever disease they have.
28) I keep my house clean, but please don't look in the closets, under the beds or for that matter under the rugs.
29) I stalked my husband in the Tarleton dining hall, it took us the WHOLE semester to talk to each other.
30) My mom and my sister are my best friends.
31) I can't make a decision without consulting my mom, because she always knows whats best for me even when I don't think so.
32) My dad is my hero.
33) I had to use a wheelchair and walker, when I was 17.
34) I am not really a good student I have just got really lucky.
35) I can not spell, I hate math...come to think of it there was not one subject I was really good at in school.
36) I thought Gordon was a dork when I met him for the very first time in high school.
37) I have had several bad haircuts, one which looked like I had a mullet.
39) I once was tall for my age then everyone kept growing and I stopped.
40) I have worn the same shoe size since the 5th grade.
41) I had a HUGE head when I was a baby, I have asked my mom if I had something wrong with me because it was sooooo big.
42) My nickname was cabbage patch because I looked like one when I was a baby.
43) Ok this is getting really hard!!!
44) I never would try out for anything because I hate to fail.
45) I regret never trying out for things because who knows what I could have done.
46) I have always wanted to get a tattoo also so Shell you and I should go together one day!!
47) I have this really annoying thing call Diabetes, but I will not let it run my life.
48) I am really fresh out of things to write and I am soooo close.
49) When I want something I want it right then.
and finally 50......I absolutely LOVE my life!!!!!!!! I would not trade any of my experiences even the bad ones because that's what makes me the person I am today.
3 comments:
Ashlee- you were a cute baby. I remember going to yall's house by the Elem school and I always loved to look at you and Shellie's baby pics. I always told Shellie that you were the sweetest thing ever, and never believed her stories about you being mischievous- but you let the cat out of the bag on a few of you #'s ! lol ! Your still sweet! For some reason #27 is so funny- I guess I can just picture your face while you are thinking.. Good ones Ashlee!
For being such a young Buck you did it! I don't want a tattoo but I want to go with you both when you get one! Crazy girls!
ok sister that was pretty good! You didn't tell the story about when the cops came to the house when you had a party. And what about..Oh I could tell on you but this is a public forum and we wouldn't want the cops to come get you!!! I bet my girls are really wondering right now! And yes you are one of my best friends too! Oh, you should be glad you didn't have a sister like Brandi she threw her sister down the stairs! I should had thought of that ..but we didn't have any! Just joking!!
Post a Comment