Monday, February 25, 2008
I PASSED!!!! YEAH!!!!
So I got the unofficial score report today by e-mail and I for sure passed!!!! I am so very, very excited. This is such a great time to have this happen because there are two brand new schools opening up right by our house. One is in the Comal school district and the other is in the Schertz/Ciblo district. Both will not be more than 10 mins away!! I can't wait to start teaching, I have been wanting to do this for a very long time. I just took a little detour to get there! So I hope by this summer I will have a job and get to start fixing up my very own classroom which will be so much fun. Shellie, you better make plans to come down in the summer and help me!!!! Like I said before I just want to thank everyone for the well wishes, it helped. Hope you all have a great week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yipppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeee! Go Ashalaweeeeeeeeweeeeeee! hehehe! I am going to have to get some of your kids to call you that now!
CONGRATS SO HAPPY FOR You!!!
Congratulations!
Way to go!
I love you and I am so very proud of you!!! I hope you get a great bunch of kidos in your first class! Hopefully you won't have to wipe snot all day and get a 2nd or 3rd grade class!
Wow.. Ashlee.. I am so happy for you.. I hope you like your name pretty well Mrs. Ward..because all those kido's will be saying it over and over and over! I wish I lived near you! Garrett would love a teacher like you.. I think you'd be the kind of teacher that he'd come home smiling about! You are really going to make many children's lives more precious! I am so excited for you, Mrs. Ward.
Oh, also.. I am so excited to read all the posts of what you write of these stories the kids tell you.. I bet there going to be funny!
Ashlee,
Let's have some fun... You've been tagged.. Tell us 50 Random things about you - Girly!
Hi Ashley! I am glad to hear you are doing so well!
Yeah! Have fun job searching!
Post a Comment