Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Finally we did something...
This was a fun weekend and first part of the week!! To start Gordon and I went on a "DATE"!! We went out to eat at the resturaunt in the Bass Pro Shop, it was good but a little over priced. Then we went to the Paladium for a movie, this theater is soooo nice it's really new and in a really high class shopping center. It is an IMAX theater and it even has a bar in it. Gordon was shocked we thought that was so cool althought we didn't use it. Ok... ok... so the movie we went and saw was Over her dead body. It was soooooo very funny we both loved it!! Sunday we went to chruch, then lunch with Gordon's family. We really didn't have plans for the super bowl until Christine and Tyler invited us over. We had a good time visiting with them, they have such a beautiful home. We enjoyed the game in their theater room!! Thanks guys we had fun. Then on Monday mom and I drove to Bellville to pay the Phillips family a little visit. They are doing great and seem to be really happy where they are. We played a little baseball with Koby which was fun, I got some exercise. Then later that night Mom, Shellie and I went to see 27 dresses. Which was also a GREAT movie I loved it!! It was so nice to have some mother, daughter, sister time. I couldn't ask for a better mom and sister I love them both so much!! Mom and I got back today and I went to my training class at 6 and now I am finally home with my sweet husdand!! Sorry no pics and this was so long but I actually did a lot this weekend!! YEAH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow... I am so glad you guys had fun. It is always good to have fun with the family. Miss ya and love you all!
Yaa for date nights!! I am glad to hear over my dead body was good I want to see it really bad! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!
jordan and i have a date planned this weekend too...i cant tell you the last time we did that..."Oh us married folks"
Ash thanks for coming up I had a lot of fun! Koby had a great time playing ball an Sorry. Remember to put March 29th on your calendar. That's Little League opening day. See you soon. Love you!
Post a Comment