Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whats been going on at the Ward Household...

Well not a whole lot really but sickness...Gordon had bronchitis about a week ago and well I think it might have got me too. I am going to the doctor today. Just about everyone has had it in his family from his dad, Garrett, and his mom. Cody got lucky! Gordon has just been hard at work and taking care of me!! He is so good when I'm sick he never complains about the house being a mess or about me not cooking dinner. He actually made dinner on Monday night. Wow is this week going slow or what! I don't know what it is but this week seems to be dragging on and on. To be honest with you I'm about ready for it to be over. I want to feel better so I can do something fun instead of laying around the house. My classes are flying by which is great, I will be taking the state test on February 23rd keep me in your prayers. I really want to pass it the first time, I got about three books to help me study. I told ya nothing really interesting to post but it has been a while. Hopefully we will get to do something this weekend!! I am wanting to go visit my sister some time this week maybe mom and I can go on Monday. I really want to go see where they are living and do a little shopping!!

Hi Koby you need to give your aunt a call and let me know what you have been up to!! I LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

you poor thing... I hope you feel better soon. I will keep you in my prayers for you state test. I love ya ashleeweewee... haha! I think Haley has it down now! just kidding. If I had a day off I would go visit your sister with ya... Nothing better than going to see the fam!

Anonymous said...

so your like the 3 person today I talked to with bronchitus. feel better!! I heard the flu is going around too. i bet the weather change didn't help much either. feel better soon!! eat lots of oranges or drink orange juice.

ajphillips said...

I'm sorry y'all have been sick...I hope you feel better soon. Jordan and I have been lucky this winter, but I better keep my fingers crossed!