Yesterday was my last teaching class I'm so excited and scared all at the same time. This week I will be studying my little butt off because I take the TExAS test on Friday. I really shouldn't be telling everyone because if I fail I don't want anyone to know!!HAHA Let's hope that does not happen. Chad, Gordon's bestfriend and his girlfriend came over last night. Kayla has a little Shih Tzu also her name is Tessa. Cole and her played for the whole 3 hours they were here they just ran circles!!! It was so cute to see him with a little friend like him. They had a blast we will have to set up another play date!!! I love my little baby!!
Cole & Tessa

Cole & Tessa
7 comments:
Good luck...i know you'll pass it with flying colors.
Good luck on the test!
The test isn't bad... it's just unrealistic! You have to just think of it as what you would do in an ideal world. In the real world, some of that stuff would never work! You'll do great!
you are an intelligent person and I have every bit of Faith in you! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TEST! I love you cuz and will be praying for you!
Good Luck Ashlee! You'll do great on your test! You'll be the best! Every child needs a teacher as loving as you are.
i like the new background!
Ashlee, Can you tell me if there is a certain website you go to for the backgrounds??...I can't figure it out and don't want to download stuff unless I know its safe and others have done so. I feel like a nerd, but really want to explore the different backgrounds. Any helpful advise would be great!
Thanks, Shelly
Post a Comment