Friday, February 22, 2008

My Grandma...

I just wanted to write a short little post to ask everyone to keep my grandma in their prayers. She had a bad fall Monday afternoon and fractured some bones in her pelvic area. She is in a rehab/nursing home right now. She is in so much pain and could use all the prayers she can get. We are a wishing for a speedy recovery but this is going to take some time.

4 comments:

ajphillips said...

Oh No! We'll keep her in our prayers!

schaefer's said...

I am sorry to hear about Grandma. I pray that she will be able to somehow manage the pain as best as she can, and pray for a speedy recovery!

The Wiemers said...

We will keep her in our prayers. Push her to do as much rehab as she can. I know it is hard when you are in pain but this is the best thing for her if she plans on going home. I guess this is the therapist coming out in me.

The Phillips said...

Ash...thank you so much for helping mom while I am not there! You have really stepped up and I am so proud of you. Thanks so much you great young married lady!