Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Busy Weekend Ahead...

I'm really excited about this weekend because we will be very busy. We are going to see my sister, Koby and George in Bellville, then heading to Spring(North of Houston) for Gordon's cousin Chase's wedding. We may stop back by and stay with my sister after the wedding so we don't have to drive all the way home that night. So those are the plans and I can't wait!!! I'm excited to spend some time with them. I hope to take lots of pictures with my new camera. Yes, I said new camera!! I just got a new one the other day our other one looked like a brick and was only a 4mega pixel. So I'm glad I can fit this one in my pocket, so hopefully I will take more pictures. Not too much has gone on this week. I subbed half a day today for the kinder bilingual class. They are so funny, I love to listen to them speak Spanish to one another. You may be asking does she even know Spanish...NOPE!!! Thank goodness they all speak pretty good English, well most of them. One poor little girl was asking me if she could go to the bathroom and I think she was about to wet herself before I finally got it, poor little thing I felt so bad!! I know I have said this many times but I can't wait to have my own class, this waiting stuff is for the birds. No news yet on the job openings, they should all be starting to flood in very soon I hope. Well I hope everyone is having a great week, it's almost over!!:)

2 comments:

The Wiemers said...

Have a fun weekend. I miss getting to see my sisters too. I am looking for a job for when we move so I know the wait it no fun. I am sure you will get one with no problems.

ajphillips said...

Have fun & be safe traveling!