



We spent Easter with Gordon's family this year. I made him and his brothers dye eggs with me. I told them it wouldn't be Easter without dying eggs!! So yes we are a little old for that but I don't care. I got the boys a kit with sports stuff they were so cute I loved the footballs. Well all and all we had a good visit, it was a very pretty day but a little chilly!! I hope everyone had a great Easter. Here are a few pics of the boys for proof that they really did it!!! HAHA
7 comments:
ahahahaha!!! Glad they did it with you to make you happy.
Missed you at the country ;)
Those are very cute!
Oh I know... guess I need to get on the right year. So we will have to be at the same place every year. hahaha! It was good to see her out of that crazy nursing home! :)
Those turned out really cute. Sound like you had a good time.
That's funny! I'm glad you made them do it. You have to dye eggs you just have to!
go to downloads and any of the ones that pull up you can download
Love the sport easter eggs... so cute!
Post a Comment