Well not a whole lot has been going on at the Ward household. I am just playing the waiting game right now. The schools are going through some very busy times trying to get all the new boundaries drawn for all the new schools that are in our area. So until all of these decisions are made I will have to wait to apply for a job. The waiting is so hard!! Some weeks I am extremely busy subbing and then others I don't get a call. OK so that's enough about that, last night we went to the Austin rodeo. Gordon's cousin Chad gave us four tickets to see Jason Aldean. We took our friends Chad G. and Kayla. We really enjoyed it, Jason has some really good songs!! It was not really what I had expected, I have never been to any rodeo other than the San Antonio rodeo so I thought it would be just like it. Well it was a lot different, it was a lot smaller. It was nice because we were right on the first row. So yep that's about all we have been doing, I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Happy Friday!!!
Gordon and I (not a real good picture night for me)

Chad and Kayla
The boys saying "cheese"
The Girls
Just a cute pic of Cole and Gordon, I love those boys!!
2 comments:
I love the last picture. Too cute! Gordon is tan!---that is how Jordan is too...from working outside, it makes me jealous! Except when he takes his shirt off...it's a farmers tan! Glad y'all are doing well...I've been waiting for a post..lol!
What Austin Rodeo... We were going to go but didn't want to go see Jason Aldean! So yea um we won't be at the wedding. My cousin's golf tourney is tomorrow in Seguin and before we knew they were getting married we had already bought our tickets to the rodeo and made plans too. I really feel bad that we can't go. I guess one day we need to get together and hang out!
Post a Comment