Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Same old...same old
I really wish I had something interesting to write about, but I don't. We haven't really done anything special this week. We did go to my cousin Dustin's wedding, I was so happy to see my sister, Koby and George!! We had a really good time laughing!! I don't know if any one's family is like ours or we are just crazy but we can sure make each other laugh. Too bad it's usually at the expense of one of us. My dad finds it really funny to tease me about not having a job right now, I just have to go along with it and laugh at myself. It is pretty bad that I'm married and still living off of mom and dad. Oh well what can you do!! Believe you me I would love to have a "real" job right now, and it is so hard to wait. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooooh! I love your new blog! Very cute colors!
Post a Comment