Thursday, March 6, 2008
A little Clarification...
The post titled You're gonna miss this was taken many different ways. My mom was kinda freaking out so I wanted to put her mind at ease. We are not planning on having a family for a least a year and a half, and actually that is up to God. The reason I worry about it is because I do have diabetes and we have had some fertility problems in the family. I just have to have faith that when that time comes it will happen for us, and if it doesn't we will look into other options. We have many, many thing we would like to do before a baby. One of those things is to buy our own home. We have a plan, it's just going to take some time. The song just made me think about things just like this and realize that I'm already looking back on life and saying "wow...I miss those times". So don't worry about it everyone no babies for a long time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
God will provide the babies when HE thinks it is right for you. It is OK to do a little planning though in the meantime. I say all that b/c Will and I were going to be married five to eight years before we had kids. Well, on our one year anniversary we found out about Abbey, then less than two years later Lainey, then a few months later, Miss Emiley. We had three girls in three years and only four and a half years of marriage. So much for the plan! But God knew what we needed, I had some health problems about a year or so later and had a hysterectomy. I know lots of personal info, but GOD HAS A PLAN and I am blessed to have my babies. I am sure HE will bless you too when he sees fit :)
Hey Ashlee,
Sorry this has nothing to do with this section...I was curious to know where you got your blog template.
On th other hand, I do agree...God will make your heart's desires come true in His due time. Love kiddo :)
So um yea... I think you need to get your booty to come see it if you want to see pics so bad! LOL
Ash- you know we will have kids when we are ready too. God will give us the strength and health for you to carry a little one! I love you !!
Post a Comment