Saturday, March 8, 2008

Not in the mood...

OK so I just changed my background and I don't really like it. It's a little too dark. I kind of like my old one better but I'm just not in the mood to change it all back. I am going to be searching for other backgrounds but who knows when I will get it changed. I change my mind entirely too fast and get bored to easy!! Well anyways this post really has no point but to tell you that I'm not real happy with the outcome of my latest change and it will be gone soon. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

ajphillips said...

I just found one on istock and then I change the color of it in photoshop. I use the eyedropper tool to match it with the color scheme. You my try myspace backgrounds, I haven't tried that yet...I think a lot of people are getting them free off there instead of buying stock photos.

schaefer's said...

Ashlee - I like the background, but I love Maroons and reds and browns.. I think it looks great, so if you don't change it for a little while... that is fine by me!
Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashlee, I just noticed our name on your blog. Guess you have been keeping up with me. (HA!) Well not much there to keep up with. I enjoy seeing what is going on with you and Gordan too. Glad you all seem to be doing well.

Candice Ronshausen said...

I wish you would show me how to pep up my page. :)