Thursday, April 17, 2008

Grandma is home!!! YEA!!

Grandma got out of the nursing home today!! She is doing so great, I think she is walking better today than she was before she fell. She was so happy to be out of there. We went to lunch, then mom and grandma went to Walmart. We have a lady that is going to stay with her during the day to help her out with all the household stuff. My grandma really likes to be self sufficient, so it was a little hard for her to see that she needed someone there with her. She knows now that it is the best thing for her. I am so proud of her recovery, I was not sure how she was going to make it through this one. She is so strong!! Mom and Tina got her all settled in and all of her things all unpacked so she is right at home again!!

1 comment:

Candice Ronshausen said...

yay! I heard she got to go home.

love your new background