I promise I will keep this background....well at least until I get tired of it!! HAHA Well I really do like this one so I think it will stick. I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday and that you didn't have to worry about taxes. This was my first year to do them myself and I was a little scared, I did it on the turbo tax website and it was so easy (and free!!). I did the direct deposit and our refund was in our bank within about a week. We are for sure going to do it that way again next year!!
2 comments:
Looks good! I know what you mean by wanting to change it all the time.
I like the background. I am thankful my mom does our taxes and I don't have to worry about it. Way to go doing it on your own!
Post a Comment