Gordon and I had a great weekend, we took my grandma with us to see Koby's last weekend baseball game. Those little boys are so cute I love to watch them play!! They tied their game so it was a fun one to watch. After the game we went to K-Bob's in Brenham to eat, it was really good considering that 3 out of the 6 of us are on diets. They had some great pork chops and green beans. When we left there Shellie, grandma and I headed to the hotel. We had to get a room because it's just to hard for grandma to get up all those steps in the fifth wheel. Gordon, George and Koby went to Horseshoe Junction. They played leaser tag, putt-putt, and all kinds of stuff. They had a great time!! Meanwhile back at the hotel we were having a good time playing rumie cube with grandma, she loves that game. This morning my sister played hair dresser and fixed grandmas hair all up!! Then we headed home and got busy working at the house. We had a great weekend with my grandma and the Phillip's!!! I'm so glad that she went with us!!
Oh....I almost forgot a funny story!!! Cole went along on the trip with us, so when we were sitting outside the trailer he was running around the yard. Well I guess he was sniffing around Pam and Bryan's porch when all of the sudden Cole came FLYING!!! Their cat Sugar had babies inside and I guess she was protecting them. I have NEVER seen my little guy run that fast!!!! That cat looked like a dog running after him. It was so funny we were all rolling laughing!!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great weekend!
Sure am glad you girly's got to spend some time together making memories.. its the little things that you'll remember most! Hope you are doing well Ashlee!
Post a Comment