OK so I have to blog about this because I'm just so excited. I have an interview for a Middle School Family and Consumer Sciences teacher!!!! I know....I know you say middle school are you crazy!! Well first of all I majored in Human Sciences even through my emphasis was in fashion merchandising I took a lot of these classes. I just love this subject and I feel it is extremely important. Second of all I know that middle school aged kiddos are not the happiest people in the world but just maybe they would like to learn about life skills from someone that is a little closer to their age, that is what I hoping for!!
None of this is set in stone, it is just an interview and I still have to take the test. I'm just so excited that I even got an interview that's all I have been praying for. I really hope I can wow the principal in the interview, so if any of you out there have been teachers and have any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated!!
Also, I would like to ask everyone to send up a little prayer for my dad. He is having an MRI today just to make sure everything is still good with his tumor. Some of you may not know but a few years ago my dad had a pituitary tumor and had it removed. They had to go in a second time because it had grown back a little. So every time he goes in we just hope and pray that it has stayed away. I would never want him to go through that pain again. Please pray for him today!! Thank you and I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!!:)
***UPDATE: My dads MRI went great the doctor said that everything looks great just like it did a year ago!!! Praise God, he has done wonderful things for my family and our health!!
3 comments:
Yeah Ashlee...that's great. I think it would be really fun to teach FCS...some kids really need to be taught that stuff and it is really important. We'll keep your dad in our prayers!
Congrats... so happy for you!
Thinking and praying for uncle a, Thank you lord!
Congrats and Good Luck!
Post a Comment