Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun in the SUN!!!

Today my sister, George, Koby and I went to Schlitterbahn and had a BLAST!!! I have been wanting to be in the water sooooo bad, so this was PERFECT!! For some odd reason I had this idea that I really wanted to ride the skycoaster so I talked my sister and our friend Brandi into doing it with me. It is this contraption that takes you up about 20 stories and drops you down!! The tallest person has to be in the middle and that was defiantly not me, so I was the one on the side that had to pull the cord when they gave me the OK. I really didn't think I would be able to do it but I was so clam about it, I told the girls "ok here we go one...two...three" and we were off!! WOW!!!! I would have to say the worst part was going up because you couldn't see if you were at the top and it seemed like an eternity!! The rest of the day we floated in the lazy river and the wave pool. I really needed this to take my mind off of everything that has been going on. Thanks Brandi for the free ticket we had so much fun with you all!! So enough talk here are the pictures of us CRAZY girls!!

This is us getting all strapped in...oh no what did we get ourselves into?!?

Here we go....up...up...and away


Are we ever going to get to the top?????

Yep...that's us that little spec in the sky!!

6 comments:

ajphillips said...

Schlitterbahn definitely sounds like fun....but I'm not sure about that ride! I don't think I could do it! You're awful brave!

Brandi said...

Hey Ashlee, I'm glad you talked me into this, I had so much fun. I also had fun floating with you and Shellie all day. See you soon!!

Whitney said...

Oh' my gosh... that does look scary! It's been a while since I've been to Schlitterbahn.

The Wiemers said...

I can't believe you went on that ride. I have always said I wanted to do that but I don't know if I really could.

ajphillips said...

Hey I just wanted to tell you thanks for putting my logo and everything on your blog. The company I hosted my website through explained how "search engines" work and said, the most popular website comes up first. So until my website gets popular then it will not pop up first when searched for. I really do appreciate it though! It's neat to see where I'm getting my hits from right now! I just hope that maybe one day I can just do my photography and stay home with kids...who knows, but I'm going to give it a try! Just wanted to tell you thanks...and thanks for keeping up with your blog. I wonder what it would be like for us if we didn't have blogs...I definitely think we wouldn't keep up with eachother as well. By the way, we need to plan a "get together" sometime!

schaefer's said...

All I have to say is "You Girly's must have lost your mind's at Schlitterbahn..." I got sick just looking at the pics.. Shew... your all so brave!