Wednesday, June 25, 2008

God has a plan...

I have been having a really hard time these last few months with my job hunt as most of you know. I am really not liking all the rejection and I don't really know how to handle it. I take things extremely personal and feel that I was not good enough for these positions. Last week was a horrible week, I fell into a deep depression and didn't know how to get out. Luckily, I have a wonderful supportive family that helped me realize that God has a plan for me!! I have always been a planner and I always want to be in control. I have come to realize that I have no control over the situation. I have put my heart in to each and every interview so I believe I have done my best. I am now trusting in God that he knows what is best for me and he will always take care of me. I just feel like the weight of the world on my shoulders right now because our lives are on hold for the time being. I would love to move forward, but that will happen when God wants us to. I love this new Gary Allen song I have on my blog, it kind explains how I am feeling at this time. So turn up the sound and enjoy!! Please send up a prayer for me that I can continue to put my life in the hands of God and trust that he knows what is best for Gordon and I!!

6 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

I love that song!!! Ashlee you are a strong person you have overcomed your sickness in high school, now diebetes and just I know god has a plan for each of us and soon you will be able to over come this! Love you!!!

Candice Ronshausen said...

I know I don't go to church as often as I should but I pray a lot in the past few weeks. I love you and always will no matter how crazy this family can be! hehe!

ajphillips said...

Ash you are definitley in our prayers. I'm going to send you an email on what else I wanted to tell ya...cause it would be way to long on here! LOVE YOU!

The Wiemers said...

Hang in there. I know sometimes we wonder why me but God will reveal his plan and you will understand.

schaefer's said...

Hey Ash, I don't leave comments much, I have basically became a "blog reader/stalker", but I wanted to make sure I told you that I believe that you are a very beautiful & strong young woman, you have had to struggle through many things and you made it and proved to be a fighter... so take this job search on as that.. You are going to Win the fight, as they say "one door closes and another WILL open". You are going to Win this struggle in this chapter of life and find that it made you an even stronger person! Hang in there Ash, we're praying for ya! Go Ashlee Go!

The Phillips said...

I know you are going to get a job any day! I wish I could write things like Mrs. Schaefer she is so good at that stuff! She should have been a cheerleader..ha GO ASH GO!....love you..SIS