Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Interview!!

So I had another interview today and I think it went really well. The position is for an instructional assistant for the reading specialist. I interviewed with two different principals and the reading specialist. So please everyone keep me in your thoughts and prayers!! They said I should hear something back by the middle of next week. Hope everyone is having a great week, try to keep cool out there:).

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Good luck... something just perfect for you will work out!

ajphillips said...

That's great!

Candice Ronshausen said...

SAYING A HUGE PRAYER FOR YOU! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

ajphillips said...

I'm not really sure how long it will take. It will take a while for it to actually get thick, but should come up in a week or 2.

The Wiemers said...

Good luck!

ajphillips said...

I saw that you won a blog makeover! Looks cute!