Friday Vicki (my mother-in-law) and I headed to Dallas for Carrie’s (Gordon’s cousins) bachelorette/lingerie shower. On the way up we stopped by Scott and Kim’s to see their house it was so nice, I loved the neighborhood they are in. Then we were off to Dallas. I have never been to Dallas so needless to say I have never driven there either!! OMG…I have a GPS on my phone so we thought we would be set, but no we got lost!! Vicki and I went round and round. Then we got stuck on one of those HOV lanes with concrete barriers. No telling how I got on that. It was pretty comical….Vicki and I sure had some bonding time on this trip!! We finally got to the hotel and got ready for the shower. It was a very nice shower and done very tastefully….you know how some of this things can get haha!! After that we headed to the Cheesecake Factory which was great.
Vicki, me, Carrie and Kim (her belly is sooo cute!!)
Terry, Carrie and Mrs. Roller
Terry, Carrie and Mrs. Roller
Carrie and her homemade panties...we all decorated a pair for her, it was a cute little activity!!

Saturday we got up and headed to Ft. Worth to swing by and pick up my mom. She had flown up to see the Phillips Fam. We went and drove by the house that they have made an offer on and it was beautiful, I sure hope that it all goes well!! So that about sums up my weekend hope everyone had a great one!!
QUESTION: Does anyone know why some times when I put pictures up you can click on them and make them bigger and other times you can't??? I can't figure that out!!
3 comments:
We are so glad you were able to swing by and come see us! Thanks so much for coming and getting mother! I can't wait until I see my new nieces and nephews! Ha Ha...we are talking about our sister Sophia(Mom's dog)!
I think it does that if you move a picture...I hate that it does it too!
On your family pictures. Aledo is about a 2 hour drive. I could definitely drive down to take pictures, but I would probably just charge a little extra for the sitting fee or charge mileage....just because I don't charge enough for my sitting fee to cover 4 hours drive time, plus shoot and editing time! I was trying to think of a time I might be that direction, but nothing has come to mind yet.
Well thanks... Can't wait for you guys to come see the house. As for updating yea I suck at it! YOu are lucky!!! LOL
oh and I need help updating this thing... I need a classy page and I suck at doing it... I just need a new background but I love my headline
Post a Comment