Sunday, July 6, 2008

Check this out...

So I am considering selling this product but I wanted to see if it is something people would be interested in. I know my sister and I think its pretty neat. Here is the website http://www.uppercaseliving.com/ let me know what you think.

Hope everyone had a great 4th!! We did a whole lot of nothing. My sister, George and Koby headed out on Saturday. It was so sad, I cried and cried!! It has been quite around here without them. I'm already thinking about when I can go visit them haha!! Miss you guys, love ya!!

4 comments:

The Phillips said...

We miss you too!

ajphillips said...

I think that stuff is pretty neat. I've been looking for a sign with some type of saying to go above the TV.

Candice Ronshausen said...

Awww... This is way cool

Miss the phillips too but so happy for you guys!! :)

Whitney said...

I know a girl here that sells it and I think it's super cute! My friend Amber has a saying in her entry way and it looks so awesome.