Saturday, August 2, 2008

Frog Pool

I went and bought a little kiddie pool from Target. It is so cute it's a frog that sprays water out of the top of its head. I decided that I really need to lay out because I have no color at all. In this 100 degree weather you can't very well do that without water. So this was my solution. It was very relaxing. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Here is a picture of Gordon in the pool relaxing. I'm not feeling so great about my boby in a bathing suit so needless to say I didn't want to add any pictures of me!!!

3 comments:

Candice Ronshausen said...

hahaha!! that is so funny.... hahaha!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend. I will post pictures later of Haley and her great grandpa for their birthday party today.

ajphillips said...

That's hilarious! I did that in high school! And will probably do it again one day...it's not possible to lay out if you don't have water!

The Wiemers said...

How cute!