Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HAPPY...HAPPY...HAPPY

That is how I have felt since I found out about my job!! I have also been looking forward to this week because my sister and Koby have come to visit for TWO weeks...yes I said TWO weeks!! YEAH!!! We have kept it a secret from my mom so that Koby could surprise her at her door. Yesterday was a fun day because Shellie, mom, and I went shopping at that Shops at LaCantera. I absolutely LOVE it there, I was fortunate enough to spend all last summer there while I was doing my internship. It was so nice to have a day with my two best friends!! I got a lot of great stuff at New York and Co. for work. Also, I was going to let everyone know that I start work on Monday!!! I will be helping the counselors with registration.

I also have to give a shout out to the Fabulous K (Kelly) she made me another header with the paisley print that I just LOVE!!!

Happy Hump day to all!!

1 comment:

Candice Ronshausen said...

yea! I am so happy for you guys.