Saturday, August 23, 2008

One Week...



It has been one week since I have posted!! I have been so tired when I get home from work that I just check every ones and that is about it. I still love my job, it's just been VERY busy around there with school starting this week. Last Sunday we had a chance to see Cory Morrow in a private concert. It was so neat that he was right there and you weren't squished between people. Then on Thursday we had dinner with some friends of ours from Tarleton, they are down for the weekend. It was so nice to see them, I tell you what I sure do miss all my friends from school!! So that is about all we have been up to. Hopefully I will be posting on a more regular basis now that I am used to my routine. Have a great weekend!!:)

3 comments:

The Wiemers said...

Glad your job is going well. I am sure it is hard to get back into the swing of things.

ajphillips said...

Sounds like fun...

ajphillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.